You are not currently viewing the most recent
Banff Connect TO.
Go to Banff Connect TO 2018
All members of the media may apply to become accredited to attend BANFF Connect TO. However, there are only a limited number of press passes available due to space constraints.
Applicants for media accreditation are asked to follow these guidelines and email all information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Submit a brief bio (50-words max.);
- Indicate the size of your audience such as the blog or organization’s readership, page views, etc.;
- Outline the topics, people or ideas you are interested in covering;
- Provide a summary of how you plan to cover the event including a clear description of what kind of coverage you wish to provide during the event.
Include contact email, phone number, and address in case we need to contact you to clarify anything outlined above.
Terms & Conditions
Media accreditation for BANFF Connect TO will be decided based upon the following criteria:
- Fit of publication to BANFF Connect TO topics and speakers;
- Quality of applicant’s personal output and that of his/her media outlet;
- Audience reach of media outlet;
- Proposed coverage plans that generate maximum exposure for BANFF Connect TO topic.
If an applicant would like to guarantee access, all members of the media without accredited are welcome to purchase a ticket while they’re still available.